Δευτέρα 5 Ιανουαρίου 2015

My insta-week notebook part 63rd: The second week of my Christmas vacations- The one about my glamorous New Year's week!!!



Sunday 28th: The last Sunday of the year 2014 in blue shades... (coat@Missguided, top&pants@Zara, bag&booties@Riverisland)







Monday 29th: One of my proposed looks for Christmas vacations on my Monday night out for a live gig...(jumpsuit@Choies and court shoes@Riverisland)





Selfie before and after my hairdressing for the New year's eve :)











Wednesday 31st: Last day of the year in sequins for my New year's eve party at home :) (top-vintage and skirt@Oasis-old)




Thursday 1st of January: 1st day of the year 2015, late at night in a glamorous mood in my blue lace maxi dress and a faux fur coat. ( dress@Sheinside, heels@Steve Madden and faux fur@vintage)



Friday 2nd of January: No internet connection on my birthday feeling upset but happy waiting for some company to chill out in a check to check outfit. ( Shirt&boots@Riverisland, sweatshirt@Zara and skirt@Mango)



Saturday 3rd January: The food and the company never stop these days...in a casual chic outfit to buy a present for my friend's birthday :)







Saturday night out to attend my friend's birthday party at a formal restaurant and a drink later... (coat@G-star-old, faux fur sleeves@vintage, off-white lace dress@BSB, boots&bag@Riverisland)

Goodmorning and have a lovely week my friends!!! That was the second week of the Christmas vacations and I was ready to finish my 2014 resolution and start setting my goals for 2015. Let's see how many of them I will manage to achieve by the end of this year but regarding to me I will do my best to reach all of them and much more! Join me;) I hope you like all the outfits of my ''glamorous New year's week!


Stay tuned and may have a glamorous year full of bright smiles and lots of love and happiness!

Muah-Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!