Σάββατο 17 Ιανουαρίου 2015

BELT IT!!!!






 



 









Cape&Belt: Vintage
Turtleneck and leggings: Zara
Booties: Riverisland
Hat: Select

Hello sweethearts!!! I am back, I am still dealing with a cold, though but I will survive :) Today, I thought to combine my favourite winter basic pieces together and create a new outfit to show you... I have also added a waist belt on my vintage, black woolen cape to make it more elegant and feminine and get all the focus on my waist. This outfit is based on leather-like leggings that I wear with almost everything, a must-have cape, a grey turtleneck top and a bag in bold pink to break this winter dark outfit. What do you think?


I wish you a great weekend and do your best to have the greatest as noone deserves better than you do ;)

Keep smiling!

Big kiss
X



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!