Δευτέρα 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 63rd 1/2: The one about all the running and fun before and after Christmas :)




Sunday 21st: On a typical Sunday afternoon for a coffee... Denim on Denim and Over the knee boots ( Faux fur gilet@Select, Shirt@Stradivarius, Jeans@BSB, Boots@Riverisland, Bag@Aldo)


Monday 22nd: On a busy day, full of running but still I had my Xmas nails done :)




Tuesday 23rd: A casual day in leather and ready to arrange my day obligations...




Wednesday 24th: Christmas's eve in a casual cozy mood for a family lunch!!!






Thursday 25th: Christmas day and a statement dress is a must chosen from day to night... In the morning, I wore it with a lace long-sleeved top because of the morning freeze and at night I made it more formal omitting the sleeves... (Dress@Choies, Heels@Steve Madden) while enjoying a glass of sparkling wine ;)


Friday 26th: Let me take a selfie before my Friday night out :)



Saturday 27th: Lace and Stripes (one of the proposed looks that I have showed you here) for a festive Saturday night out...

Hello people!!! How has your Christmas holidays been so far? I hope you enjoy every second of it with your beloved ones!!! This is my festive Christmas week part 1 as the second part comes with my next insta-week post, the first one of 2015 :) Stay cool and happy till then...

I wish you to have a beautiful and a very prosperous new year!!!

...and remember no need to try hard to impress others just be yourself and the ones who deserve you they will love the real 'you' not an alter ego :)

Big kiss

X






2 σχόλια:

Thank you for your comments!!!