Τρίτη 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 60th: The one about preparing my mood for Christmas :)





Sunday 30th: Morning selfie and after some times of relaxation we visited the Paphos mall to get in a more festive-Christmas mood and watch live the live link of Love radio...



Tuesday 2nd December: An afternoon moody ride and a photo from last week's photoshooting, here :)





Friday 5th: Attending the dancing pulse of Paphos, such an amazing experience...wearing a polka dots shirt by Stradivarius and navy smart shorts by Zara!!!







Saturday 6th: Photoshooting on St.Nicholas nameday at St.Nicholas picturesque church by the sea... Remember it here...



Saturday night out... The weather wasn't like any other wintery weather conditions in December but I just couldn't wait to wear these over the knee boots... Shirt by Zara, Wrap skirt&Boots by Riverisland, Necklace by Doca-Greece

Hello my beloved readers!!! Late but it's never too late for a last week's catch-up insta-week post!!! Trying to adjust my mood for Christmas and the upcoming holidays are making me bring out the little girl who lives inside me and reminds me all my childhood Christmas' memories... How do you spend your Christmas? 


Enjoy every minute of your life and don't forget to smile...

Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!