Τρίτη 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 62nd: The week just before Christmas :)



Sunday 14th: Denim, Tartan and a hat for my afternoon coffee with friends... (Shirt@Stradivarius, Skirt@Mango and Booties@Riverisland)



Wednesday 17th: Morning ''running'' in check and leather-like sweater :) (Sweater@Zara, Pants@Stradivarius)




Friday 19th: Hair treatment before the holidays for shiny hair in a grey look... (Dress@Miss selfridge, faux fur gilet@Zara, Bag&Boots@Riverisland)



1st look of this week's photoshooting- The jumpsuit by Choies




2nd look of the photoshooting: The black&gold dress by Lipsy London



3rd look of the photoshooting: The blue lace maxi dress

Saturday 20th: For more looks and details click here...



Saturday night out in shades of white... (Peplum top, Heels& Necklace@Riverisland, Pants@Zara, Coat@Mango)

Hello my ladies!!! Woohoo only a few days before Christmas!!! The holidays have already started and all the preparations are on fire!!! I'm so impatient for the Christmas gathering with friends and family. It's the time of year that we have the opportunity to meet the whole family and exchange presents of love. The only thing that reminds me that I am an adult is that my priorities and the things that I really need have completely changed. Now, we realize that the most demanding goals and the most useful things in life can't be bought but they can only shared like love, happiness and unity. But the most important thing in life is Health as even if you are the wealthiest person in the world you can't buy it with money but you may have better treatment. So, make sure that you will do your best to treat yourself good and have a joyful life keeping aside whatever makes you sad and moody.


Happy holidays my friends and I wish you a Merry Merry Christmas!!!

The best and the greatest may happen to you all with all my love!!!

Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!