Τρίτη 8 Απριλίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 26!!!






Sunday 30th: Last days of March being cold and mixing textures with red accessories...



Same day and in this weather I couldn't resist not to take some pictures of Paphos harbour :)




Monday 31st: Last day of March and a little fun before class is always a MUST!!! Love the mint blue and baby pink on my nails...


Tuesday 1st: April fools' day going for a dark denim on denim look and my gold sneakers by Riverisland...


Wednesday 2nd April: Before departure... My airport uniform is always a pair of jeans or shorts (depends on the season) and a comfy loose top with flat sandals or sneakers and some edgy accessories that make the difference...


The first picture from my arrival in Athens!!!


Syntagma square...Athens by night!!!


Thursday 3rd April: New day and another casual chic look in Athens for sightseeing... 


Presidential guard@ Syntagma square...



Friday 4th April: Last day for sightseeing and that day was full of peacefulness and joyfulness because of my visit to some monasteries in Athens that helped me to reconsider about the meaning of life... 


In the evening, after a very calm and peaceful morning we couldn't miss a comedy show at Theatre Kivotos with very successful comedians.


Waiting for the show to begin...




Saturday 5th April: at Athens's airport before leaving this magnificent city with my mommy...

Hey everyone!!! Ok, THIS time I really overdid it...This post has really been delayed...Anyway, if you really enjoyed and liked the previous week's pictures, click here for more pictures and details about my trip in Athens... If any of you haven't visited Greece, do it you'll definitely love every single corner of it :)

Goodnight and have a lovely day tomorrow!!!
Take care and Cya...
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!