Δευτέρα 5 Αυγούστου 2013

When in Rome....

Hello my buddies :) It's been quite a week...As you already know I took some time off for my summer vacations in Rome, or let just say in Italy as we haven't stayed the whole week in Rome :) I've been to Florence and Pisa, too. When, I'm flying somewhere in Europe where the weather is tropical, I know that it is going to be a lot of walking so I am trying to be as practical as I can and pack a lot of tops, shorts and playsuits. I NEVER wear heels on vacations, so my flat sandals and my super comfy and stylish Nike free run 5.0 trainers are ready to join me.

It's indescribable the feeling of being in Rome. A city that combines history, romance and of course style but as a picture is thousand words, I won't say more... just enjoy and follow me to...Rome :)















Have a good evening xxx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!