Τετάρτη 14 Αυγούστου 2013

Accessories can make THE difference !!!






Top: Miss Selfridge
Shorts: Zara (Rome)
Scarf: Accessorize shop (Rome)
Earrings: Accessorize shop (Barcelona)
Sandals: Riverisland
Bag: Riverisland
Hello everyone!!! Hope you are having great vacations wherever you are... Last night, I had the honour to attend to the concert of one of my favourite greek singers, Antonis Remos who has the potential to get you fall in love even if you are not in love at the particular time of your life. Anyway, here what I chose to wear for the concert... My brand new Zara white shorts that I got from Rome and my beautiful scarf that combines all the colours of nature on it and I couldn't resist not to buy it...that is also from my trip in Rome. What do you think?

Have a great day and remember to smile because someone may fall in love with your smile ;) xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!