Κυριακή 11 Αυγούστου 2013

Dream pink ;)







 
 Top: Zara (also in lime)
Shorts: Babes (old)
Clutch: Riverisland
Sandals: Riverisland
Ring: Accessorize
Necklace: Riverisland
Happy Sunday everyone :)  Have you missed me? This is an outfit that I chose for my Friday night out...I couldn't wait not to wear my new top by Zara that I got from Rome in this lovely colour of pink. I thought to combine it with my black shiny shorts as white would be more an expected choice so I went with the unexpected one... I'm not a great fun of combining three colours in one outfit but I tried it though cause fashion rules are breakable and you should try different combinations avoiding the safe choice and who knows??? you may make a new fashion trend.

Take care and remember that fashion is not following the latest fashion trends but wear anything that looks good on you as long as you make it with style ;) xxxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!