Κυριακή 25 Μαΐου 2014

The Office Dress!!!





                      












































Dress: Riverisland
Pumps: Zara

Hello everyone!!! I'm so excited today not only because a marvellous weekend is about to over but also because I gave my first mini interview on an online newspaper today, where you can find it here... Anyway, back to my outfit now...Today was an election day for my country and I guess that today's outfit was quite influenced by it :) When I first got this dress in cold grey colour I thought that I would look too serious and older than my age as what I saw on screen wasn't exactly what it was in reality and this is one of the cons of online shopping. However, I dared to wear it on this day combining it with my pink shoes and chain bag and creating a palette of pastel colours. You can also wear it at the office! What do you think? 

My insta-week notebook post is coming up soon!!! So stay tuned!!!

Have a lovely evening 
Big kiss
X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!