Δευτέρα 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

My insta-week diary part 18!!!

 
 Sunday morning 2nd February: All suit up for a classy chic Sunday morning...More details here.
 
 
 Sunday afternoon for my afternoon coffee... Details here.


 Monday afternoon 3th February: Taking some selfies before and after class :)





 Friday night out 14th: Wearing the same outfit but this time combining it with my brand new Riverisland booties :) Details on today's post here.


Saturday night out on the 15th :)

Hey again :) Hope you had an amazing week and have a great week ahead!!! These are the pictures that I uploaded on social media this week!!! For more updates follow me on instagram here.

More insta-pictures next Sunday (hopefully)
Cya xxx







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!