Κυριακή 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

My insta-week II

 Goodmorning sweeties :) Here I am with another insta-post!!! My week started quite relaxed and in a sportive mood wearing my adidas shorts and my Nike Free Run 3 trainers. (Sunday 08/09/13)


 On Monday, I went for walking by the sea wearing a plain strapless top in a bright colour by Jane Norman, my white Zara shorts combing them with my golden flat sandals by Riverisland and my H&M neon-gold bag. It was quite sunny so my Panama hat couldn't be left home :) (Monday 09/09/13)

 Tuesday night out for a relaxed coffee with some friends in a beautiful cafe-bar with a great view. It was quite chilly up there so I wore my polka dots short-sleeve jacket to break the white-monochrome outfit holding my navy blue Paul's boutique bag by Topshop-London (Oxford street). (Tuesday 10/09/13)

On Wednesday, I met with another friend in another beautiful place in my hometown enjoying our drink watching the spectacular view of the Papho's port... I was wearing a maxi vintage dress, a denim jacket, a pair of flat sandals and an oversized envelope bag by Riverisland. (Wednesday 11/09/13)

           

 Thursday night: One of my friends had her birthday and I chose to be full in stripes combining a quite old top by Riverisland and my wide leg striped trousers by Lynne. My wedges and my clutch bag are also by Riverisland. (Thursday 12/09/13)


               



Last outfit of the week, as on Friday I was quite busy at home so I stayed in enjoying my cozy couch :) Last night was HUGE...It was one of those clubbing Saturday night outs!!!! I preferred to make my appearance in this black and white skater skirt by Riverisland that I showed you in the last week's post with a cropped black vintage top and white heels by Riverisland, too. (Saturday 14/09/13)

Hope you enjoy yourselves and have a great Sunday everyone and if you want follow me on instagram for more updates (http://instagram.com/marixristia) Cya xxxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!