Παρασκευή 12 Ιουλίου 2013

It's show time :)

Yesterday was a full but an amazing day...The day had come to show all the hard work that we were doing these 2 weeks...after all the intensive rehearsals and with a lot of patience we did the best we could to enjoy ourselves and satisfy the audience. The show was based on the popular ''Fame'' musical. There was a lot of music, singing, dancing, acting and a lot of creativity thanks to our 2 dance teachers Mrs Clea Pitsillidou and Mrs Alice Roumelioti. That was an amazing experience recalling back my memories from the time when I was a little child-ballet dancer. I hope the newer generations will appreciate and love dance as we did and still do. It was such an honour for me to participate in such a brilliant show that was set up in 2 weeks but as we heard we did a really great job thanks to our teachers and choreographers :)
That show had something different from all the previous ones that Mrs Cleas's school had performed as it was included different types of dances: classical ballet, contemporary, hip-hop and tap. Everybody looked amazing from the youngest to the oldest. Happy 25th anniversary and I am really looking forward for the 30th birthday of the school.
Enjoy some of the photos from my mum's camera :)
 hip-hop dance on masks by the little dancers
 That is my first costume for my first dance on stage. Dancing on the song ''These are my children'', from the musical 'Fame'.

 And that's me at the back... the blondie one in the yellow dress :)

 The emotional song danced beautifully by a girl and a boy....
 The African Warrior dance!!!
 Our finale dance...the Fame song


 me looking tired in my African costume after the show :)


The end ;)
Have a great day guys xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!