Δευτέρα 17 Νοεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 57: The easy-going one!!!




Sunday 9th: Early in the morning in a navy mood mixing stripes with polka dots...



...Later in the afternoon for a girls' talk while having our Sunday coffee... faux fur, different shades of denim, ankle boots and I'm good to go :)



Friday 14th: Just a casual day for a visit at a friend's house wearing a cozy, plain jumper, dark jeans and my Nike free run sneakers...



Saturday 15th: Selfies #inthecar before this week's photoshooting...





...and 'Voila'... See more details here..



Saturday night's out outfit: Lace and stripes, all in only one dress... Soon on the blog :)

Hello girls!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and had a great start of the week!!! Last week was quite short regarding the things I had to arrange or do so there is no a lot of photo material to be shown in this weekly's post... Hope you like it though :)




P.S: Don't forget to follow me on instagram @mcgfashion or twitter @marichristia

Have a lovely evening and be good...

Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!