Κυριακή 9 Νοεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 56: A week full of busy mornings!!!




Sunday 2nd November: Sunday morning in a bodycon dress, leather biker jacket and a pair of new booties on a rainy day!!!


Later on the same day for a Sunday coffee...


Monday 3rd: My ''goodmorning selfie'' in a navy mood once again :)


Tuesday 4th: Another day full of morning obligations that had to be arranged... Don't forget to wear comfy clothes but still be in style for your morning ''running''.




Wednesday 5th: This day's outfit: total navy look (twice this week)...smart, casual-chic and convenient what else do we ask for?


Thursday 6th: A quick ''selfie'' and ready to treat myself nice :) 


Friday 7th: Pampering day vol. II--> Had my nails done...  what do you think about my new french manicure trend?



Saturday 8th: Busy day, full of family obligations feeling nice in a girly mood in this peter pan collar tartan dress...

Hello world!!! I hope you had an amazing weekend and let's start planning the next one ;) Last week passed normally as any other week but busy enough as my mornings had a lot of ''running'' so I had to choose a lot of morning outfits during the week...Some of them are snapped and shared on my instagram, facebook and twitter accounts and now are shown here. Hope you will like all the photos!!!

Until next week...take care yourselves and don't forget to wear your beautiful smiles as they go with every outfit...

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!