Σάββατο 29 Μαρτίου 2014

Same dress different styling




                 




              


                  


Dress: Riverisland (remember it also here)
Jacket: Mango
Pumps: Riverisland
Clutch: Riverisland

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are all doing great...This post came a bit late (again) but this time I think I'm totally excusable as I'm quite cold and I can't get rid off it...Anyway, this outfit is from Tuesday 25th. This dress was presented again on the blog on the 17th February but this time I made it less heavier and more spring look than the last time... I love combining dark blue or blue electric with gold accessories, do you??


Have a lovely weekend and be careful not to catch any cold (like me)
Take care
Cya 
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!