Κυριακή 2 Μαρτίου 2014

My carnival cowgirl outfit!!!

 


                      


Shirt: Riverisland
Shorts: Riverisland
Boots: Vintage

Hello again my friends!!! I know that this blog should be all about fashion and giving tips about fashion and maybe about life sometimes but today I decided to publish a different post as Carnival still continues till today... All I just wanted to share with you is that you don't have to spend a lot of or any money on a carnival costume as your mother's wardrobe or even some of your normal clothes could inspire you for dressing-up yourselves in something different or someone coming from a different era or part of the planet...just be creative as carnival is all about fun!!! Look what I did... I combined some pieces of clothing that I have. Also, while digging in my mama's wardrobe I found these amazing cowgirl's vintage boots and VOILA!!!

It's not how much you spend it's how creative you are... 
Keep that in mind ;)
Love
MC
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!