Κυριακή 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

My insta-week diary part 8!!!!



Sunday 24th: Ready for a Sunday afternoon coffee @ the mall....


Wednesday 27th: Ready for another day full of shopping and nice atmosphere at the mall, wearing my faux fur gilet ;)
 

Friday 29th: Random pictures...chilling at the mall and before taking off at the parking lot... :)


Frozen yogurt o'clock, one of my guilty pleasures ;)


Mango's opening day at the mall having lots of surprises and special offers for their customers :)



 Saturday 30th: Feeling tired after so many hours at the shops...don't ask me if I bought anything, you know my weaknesses and wasting money on clothes and shoes is certainly one of mine :)
Saturday night out 30th: Wearing my new over the knee high boots and rocking the night...More pictures here

Have a great winter and a beautiful Sunday afternoon :)
Take care of yourselves xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!