Κυριακή 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Tartan on leather!!!






Jacket: Asos
Shirt: Riverisland (Similar)
Skirt: Pull&Bear
Boots: Riverisland
Bag: Riverisland
Necklace: Riverisland

Good afternoon and Happy Sunday everyone!!! Yesterday I was in total leather-rock mood so I knew what to wear and how I would style it with... As I have already mentioned in older posts, denim-leather, tartan-leather and denim-tartan are some of my favourite combos, so I asked myself 'what goes well with a pair of over the knee leather boots and a biker mini skirt??? A tartan colour block shirt, ofcourse and 'voila'... What do you think?

P.S 1: Stay tuned for my insta-week diary post!!!
P.S 2: A tip for a Sunday look: Wear your faux fur gilet on your leather biker jacket and combine them with your coloured pants...Try it!!! ;)

Have a lovely week and take care

Cya soon xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!