Κυριακή 27 Οκτωβρίου 2013

My insta-half week ;)


     


 Snapshots from last Sunday's post wearing a plaid dress with my new red pumps and holding my also new red bag.

 
These are from my Monday's post wearing a super comfy outfit with my golden sneakers by Riverisland. A nice look, also for your relaxing Sundays.



Thursday's instagram photo wearing my stiped jeans from Riverisland, a white shirt from Attrattivo and holding my red bag by Riverisland.


Happy Sunday everyone!!! These are my snapshots during this week....I'm still recovering so more to come in the following weeks...

P.S: A final tip for today beside of your smile, I suggest to wear a denim on denim look with your super comfy colourful sneakers or trainers for a casual chic Sunday look because Sundays are for relaxing...
Also, if you wish to follow me on instagram do it on http://instagram.com/marixristia

Take care...Cya xxx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!