Πέμπτη 17 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Autumn weddings Part 2: Summer pieces in the middle of autumn!!!


                    





Top: Vintage
Bottom: Lynne
Heels: Choies
Necklace: Accessorize
Bag: Riverisland

Good evening everyone!!! Long time no see and I apologize for my absence as I caught a cold from last weekend and I'm still quite suffering from it...well, last weekend I had to attend two weddings and the good thing is that the weather was impressively good so I decided to play it a heroine and choose some of my favourite summer pieces for such formal occassions! Anyway, this outfit is from last weekend combining a vintage top with my light blue wide leg trousers that I got this summer from Lynne. 
I will get back to you soon stronger and better as ever!!! 

Goodnight and take care xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!