Σάββατο 6 Ιουλίου 2013

Royal Blue Skater Skirt





Hello darlings :) Long time no see...The rehearsals are in progress for the upcoming dance event that I've already told you in my last post. It will happen on Thursday and I feel quite anxious and excited at the same time... Back to my outfit now, that's my typical post of my Friday 's outfit.
I couldn't resist to wear my newly delivered royal blue skater dress for a night out with girls ;)

Bodysuit: Riverisland
Skirt: Riverisland
Heels: Riverisland
Bag: Accessorize
Earrings: Accessorize (from a trip in Barcelona)
Ring: Accessorize shop (from a trip in Greek islands)

Have a great Saturday night and a wonderful weekend ;) xxx

1 σχόλιο:

  1. The finest quality content you are producing is really impressive. I like your style of presenting the new and fresh ideas to the world. My interest areas are Womens Fashion | Wholesale Clothing | Latests Dresses UK. Please write something informative about these points to increase my knowledge about this.
    womens clothes wholesale

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your comments!!!