Δευτέρα 15 Ιουλίου 2013

Keep it simple :)







Hey loves :) I hope you are doing well... Yesterday even if it was Sunday, which is my favourite day as I have already mentioned in another post I was in my downs...When I am not feeling very well I prefer to keep my outfit simple, casual but always stylish :)
This post could also be called 'Do it like Cara (Delavigne)' as lately she prefers to wear oversized t-shirts with stamps or interesting words on them with denim shorts, striped and printed leggins or skinny jeans.
http://www.queen.gr/MODA/CELEBRITY-STYLE/item/78351-kanto-opos-i-cara-delevigne-ena-tshirt-gia-kathe-ora
T-shirt (from a trip in Malta)
Denim shorts: Riverisland
Heels: Killah-Miss sixty
Bag: Riverisland
Necklace: Riverisland
Bracelet and Ring: Accessorize

Happy Monday and have a great week ;) xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!