Πέμπτη 20 Ιουνίου 2013

Fitness dance outfit ;)





Hey guys...Long time no see, this week was quite rough as I had a lot of stuff to arrange around here but here I am with a brand new post. I haven't had enough time for any special meetings or to hang out with friends these days but there was always some time for working out. It's been quite a few weeks that I have registered for fitness dance classes and I just love it. I'm doing a very fun program at the moment, called 'Sh'bam' if you haven't tried it and if you like dancing and clubbing then this is the most suitable program to attend.

I was wearing: a plain top by Primark, sports shorts by Adidas, Nike trainers by Nike store, hat by Accessorize and I was holding my Riverisland bag :)

Have a great afternoon and evening...take care xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!