Δευτέρα 16 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Paphos Wine festival: My three looks




1st look: Riverisland off-shoulders, pencil dress in bordeaux colour the colour of the wine :)




2nd look: black and white Riverisland total outfit, Blazer: Zara








 3rd look: Total white Zara outfit

Hello and have a beautiful week my beautiful people!!! These last, three days from Friday 13th till yesterday, Sunday 15th have been so busy for me as apart of being a full-time English teacher, I had also undertaken to present the wine festival in my town, Paphos. So, here I am presenting to all of you the three looks that I have chosen to wear on these three days. First look was a pencil, smart dress kind of romantic leaving the shoulders uncovered while the second look was quite strict in the all-time classic combination of black and white. However, the assymetric skirt made me stand out. Finally, on the last day of the festival I've chosen a total white outfit as I love this clear, romantic and innocent colour regardless the season. What do you think? Which one is your favourite? Leave your comment either liked it or not? I would also like to thank the Avenue 10in hair salon for the amazing waves!!!

Until next time don't forget to be the best version of yourselves and wear your best smile :)

MC
X

1 σχόλιο:

Thank you for your comments!!!