Δευτέρα 25 Μαΐου 2015

GLADIATORS POWER!!!



 





















 

Top: Bershka
Skirt: Morgan (old)
Gladiators: Sante
Bag: Aldo

Hello everyone!!! I'm finally back!!! Summer heat increases, so lighter clothes are part of my daily outfits and my new love is the gladiators!!! Different designs in flats and heels are my new obsession as they give a different edge in your boho looks. I loved combining this outfit with my vintage morgan Indian style- skirt that I dug up from my closet and this lace crochet top that I lately bought from Bershka creating my total summer, black and white boho look! I hope you like it!!! Go for it and do not forget that style is not what everyone wears or follows the fashion trends is what it comes from your inside and suits better to your personal style and personality.


I send you my love...

Until next time, take care and do not forget to smile....

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!