Τετάρτη 29 Απριλίου 2015

PASTELING!!!





















Playsuit, Jacket, Bag: Riverisland (similar playsuit in white HERE)
Shoes: Zara

Hello my beloved ones!!! I am back with a total spring-summer mood as the temperatures here in Cyprus are increasing day by day, more and more!!! Pastel colours reflect sweetness, spring mood, innocence and playfulness!!! So, when I saw the weather changing I put on this light grey playsuit combining it with baby pink heels and bag for a girly, spring and cool look. Do not hesitate to combine more than two pastel colours on one outfit as long as they are in light shades and they fit harmonically. What do you think? ;)

I hope you have a lovely week ahead!

Take care and never forget to smile as its the greatest and most flattering curve on you ;)

See you soon...

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!