Πέμπτη 12 Μαρτίου 2015

My insta-week notebook part 72nd: The one about flying on the sky!!!



Sunday 1st March: Morning in a chic classic black and white outfit with a touch of red.. (Pumps&Skirt@Riverisland, Shirt@Zara, Bag@Aldo)


Thursday 5th March: Navy casual chic outfit for a coffee by the sea (cardigan@Mango, Shirt@Attrattivo, shorts@Zara, flats@Charles&Keith)


Friday 7th: The official ''pampering day''!!! Hair dying for this day!!!


Friday night out in polka dots and navy attitude for one more time :) (shirt@Stradivarius, pants@Mango, heels@Riverisland, coat@Primark and bag@Topshop-Paul's boutique) 






Saturday 7th: Photoshooting day...the look that I called ''do it like a flight attendant''!!! More details here...



Saturday night out in my little white dress!!! (dress&bag@Riverisland, heels@Steve Madden)

Hello my friends!!! It's the ending of this week while I'm about to upload last week's insta-week notebook!!! I hope you like all the outfits and photos that I shared on my instagram account. If you wish to follow me on instagram, please do so @mcgfashion or on twitter @Marichristia!!!

Thank you all for reading this-for reading ''me''!!!

Till next time, light up your faces with your best smiles :)

Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!