Κυριακή 16 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Denim and Tartan= Always and forever
















Jacket: Asos
Shirt: Stradivarius
Skirt: Mango
Booties: Riverisland
Bag: Aldo
Hello sweethearts...Missed ya :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I wish you a beautiful and lucky week ahead!!! The past week was so full and busy that I could barely get my head off from books and all the ''teaching stuff'''...Anyway, back to my outfit...On Friday morning, I was running around in town for some morning obligations wearing one of my favourite or may be my most favourite combo of denim and tartan...I hope I'm not starting getting  predictable...

Stay tuned for my insta-week diary post that is coming up shortly...
Cya xxx

P.S: If you can't wait for tomorrow's post, 
follow me on instagram to see the most recent snapshots :)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!