Κυριακή 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

My insta-week III

 After a difficult Saturday and facing the real pain in life through others...I arranged a relaxed coffee with some friends wearing a denim look with my light blue and other nature colours scarf from Rome... (Sunday 22nd)

 After a tiring day in class with my students...posing in this casual dark blue dress and a waist belt from Riverisland!!! (Monday 23rd)
 
On Tuesday 24th, running to arrange some morning obligations so I chose a comfy outfit....





Wednesday 25th: I went for walking to my favourite walkway by the sea and I couldn't resist to this beautiful sunset and taking some pictures of myself in this amazing background....

 Thursday 26th: This time I had one of my besties with me for walking. This is Zoe and me taking a #selfie# pic :)


...and skipping Friday, when I didn't do anything special as I was quite tensed...we come to Saturday (28th) night, when I had my first autumn wedding...You can read more here :)



Finally, here are some snapshots from today's post....As I believe that a new week should always begin with Monday instead of Sunday having this bittersweet taste of the last weekend and the new one that is coming forward...
P.S: Follow me on instagram if you wish...http://instagram.com/marixristia

Cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!